We work with our clients as one team, and we hope to have you fully involved. Your ideas, insights and feedback are invaluable. We are experts in facilitating collaborative processes with multiple stakeholders, be that in planning process or in obtaining permits for complex projects that require community workshops and consultation.
We manage strong teams and provide for an engaging and participatory platform for design development and construction. We have worked with many of our consultants for 3 to 10 years on previous projects and have developed a very strong mutual professional respect and understanding of each others working methodology.
Principal and Creative Director LWPAC, President Intelligent City
MScAAD, Dipl.Ing.Arch, Architect AIBC, NY-USA, NRW-Ger
Oliver Lang is a leading architect and award winning designer, recognized throughout North-America for his cutting edge contemporary designs. He is the creative force driving LWPAC Lang Wilson Practice in Architecture Culture, providing trendsetting holistic architectural design services to clients around the world.
Oliver is a graduate of Columbia University’s Master of Science in Advanced Architectural Design program, one of the world’s most recognized think tank programs:
- He has also earned a professional architecture degree from Berlin’s University of Technology, with 2 years of studies abroad at the Escuela Superior de Arquitectura in Barcelona.
- Prior to launching LWPAC he has been under the mentorship of world renowned architects Enric Miralles, Peter Eisenman, Greg Lynn and Henry Smith Miller in Barcelona and New York City. He was the chief design architect for the $ 30,000,000 Corning Glass Center.
- While always in practice since graduation in 1993, Oliver has served consistently, for more than 15 years, on the faculties of some of the very best architecture schools including, Princeton, Columbia, UPenn, SCIARC, The Berlage, Santa Maria U and UBC. He has mentored over 600 design projects.
- He has been lecturing around the world, and the work of LWPAC has been published and exhibited broadly, including a solo exhibition at the Vancouver Art Gallery. A monograph, produced with a major production grant from the Canada Council for the Arts, is forthcoming in 2012.
- In 2008 he founded Intelligent City, an ‘urban productions’ company committed to deliver truly high end and holistic design to a broader audience.
- Oliver has served as Acting Chair and Member of the Urban Design Panel for the City of Vancouver (2009-2011) and is currently the Chair of the Advisory Design Panel of the Corporation of Delta.
Oliver speaks English, Spanish and German (native).
Cynthia Wilson holds a professional architecture degree from the University of British Columbia and a Bachelor degree in the Arts. Prior to co-founding LWPAC she worked internationally for Stankovic Architekten on the House of Representatives project in Berlin, for Zeidler Partnership on the the Gran Almacen project in Barcelona, and for Greg Lynn Form, Anabelle Selldorf Architects and Bogdanow Architects in New York.
Architect AIBC, LEED AP, AIA
John is a generalist architect with a focus on client service and design. He has been involved in a number of large scale project from half a million to a million square feet and has worked in a number of building types: institutional, market/non-market residential, commercial and retail. His focus with LWPAC is to provide high service to clients and to provide detailed project management and execution of design development, construction documents and construction administration through to occupancy.
Ryan holds a Bachelors Degree in Architectural Science and a Diploma in Architectural Building Technology from the BCIT. He joined LWPAC in 2017 and has been involved in various multi-family projects and with research and development.
Joel holds his Bachelor of Architectural Science from the British Columbia Institute of Technology, as well as a Diploma in Architectural Building Technology. He previously worked in the construction industry as a project manager, until joining LWPAC in 2017.
LWPAC Officer of Finances